Kolkata’s best oncologist.
If you find blood while defecating, don’t ignore:

I am a middle-aged man and as a result of my work pressure, my smoking habit had increased too much. I work for an IT company and after my last promotion, I almost have to work 24X7. I remain so busy that I don’t get time to take care of myself. For the past few days, I was losing weight rapidly without a reason. Gradually, I got constipation which I never had before. After some days, I found blood in my stool. I had to share this with my wife. She got tensed and took me to a doctor. The doctor prescribed some tests. The reports came and I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. I decided not to give up and went to Kolkata’s best oncologist. He asked me if any of my family members had it previously. I told him that my grandfather had died from rectal cancer. He told me that my reckless lifestyle and family history were the main causes behind my disease. He made me strong enough to fight back. The doctor informed me that it was the second stage of rectal cancer which would require chemo radiation upfront followed by surgery. I took a long leave from my office and at once discarded my smoking habit as my doctor advised me to do so as soon as possible. During my treatment, the doctor closely used to monitor me. I was given many tests including colonoscopy. When my body was ready for the operation, the Oncologist operated and it was a successful one. I obeyed all that the oncologist advised me to do.  Gradually, I could feel that I was getting better. I have joined the office back; the same busy lifestyle is there minus the reckless features in it. I am completely cured now and the whole credit goes to the best rectal cancer doctor in Kolkata.