oncologist in Kolkata

I had breast cancer:

 A few years back, suddenly one day I felt a strong pain in my right breast. As I was going to have my periods, I thought it to be a side effect of the same. Unlike other months, the pain increased day by day and I noticed redness on my breast skin, rashes around my right nipple. I could feel a lump under the skin of my right breast too. My husband decided to take me to a doctor. We went to a nearby doctor and he prescribed a few tests. There was a mammogram in the list of the tests given by the doctor. It showed that I had breast cancer. Our doctor recommended us to visit the best oncologist in Kolkata and we visited him without delay. He advised me not to lose hope. He added that advanced screening and proper treatment have improved the survival rate of patients with breast cancer. He said that early detection would help me recover faster. I had to undergo sessions of chemotherapy. The treatment demanded time and patience. The cancer doctor based in Kolkata made me enthusiastic by continuously sharing stories of cancer survivors. After the completion of all the chemotherapy sessions, it was time for the surgery. The doctor explained that the chemotherapy had shrunk my lump, so it would be easier and safer to remove it. Finally, I was ready for the surgery. I remember the day when I was being taken to the operation theatre and my family was waiting outside. The doctor assured them and my operation started. It was a successful one. I got my life back. I was under his treatment even after the surgery because it was important to come back to normal life soon. I am completely cured now and I thank the best oncologist in Kolkata for giving me my life back.